Confused

Dec 11, 2008 at 6:16 PM
I'm a little confused. The application does a nice job of creating stored procedures and I played around with it and figured out that the xml file can be used to change the author name, etc. in the procedure comments, but the code mystifies me. There is a reference to an unknown assembly and chen I try to compile, if I take out that reference, then I get an error message that DbObject is not not valid because obviously there is a missing assembly. Nowhere is the connection object created. I assume that is in the missing assembly also. So, though it looks like it has promise, I must say I cannot use it at all except maybe to automate the creation of the most basic kind of stored procedure.

Dec 11, 2008 at 7:26 PM
Edited Dec 11, 2008 at 7:29 PM

It would be easier to answer your question if you post some error messages ... 

Dec 12, 2008 at 1:00 PM
OK. I did not download the source code. I did download it and now I see that class. I will try it and hopefully I will understand what you did so I can use this knowledge. Thank you very much for the email. Good luck.
--
Roger McCook
Cell: 404-735-5126
-------------- Original message from YordanGeorgiev <notifications@codeplex.com>: --------------

Hi,

I really posted all the source code ... and there are no external dll's used ...

For the db stuff check the AbstractDatabase.cs file - this is the db wrapper used for all db related stuff ...